Saturday, December 19, 2009

Me and A talk Pad Thai.

"What up."

"What up."

"Just deciding whether or not to eat this Pad Thai - it's like three or four days old."

"Yeah I'm like the king of leftovers. But T and her sister always want to throw things out right away. I think it's an evolutionary thing where men want to savor the kill for a few days and women want to throw it out. They're like, "Go hunt me something new."

"What do you write about?" he asked, "on your blog?"

"Well if you followed all my posts from Facebook, and I expanded them a bit and got more detailed, which is kind of what I want to do (I haven't really done my blog well yet, it's sort of just stuff about my kids and what not)..it's you know, family, life, music, politics, religion..."

"What's the point of a blog?"

"They're just narcissistic ramblings about your life and opinions and whatnot. Everyone has a blog. It's the easiest thing in the world. But the internet is a graveyard of blogs that started and weren't finished or picked up."

"Gonna eat that Pad Thai, then."

"Throw some extra peanuts on it and heat it up real good. Women are always afraid of like refrigerator bacteria."

"Gotta go."

"Bye now."

----and that's a blog post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment